Sunday 12 February 2012

Crocus Creek Healing Labyrinth now posted on International Labyrinth Website

THE PATTERN OF MY lABYRINTH
a CLASSIC 7 CIRCUIT


My 5 year old Grandson walking the Labyrinth


The Labyrinth is about 45 feet across with prairie grass paths and rock edges.
 It is adorned with garden ornaments
This labyrinth has been built as a healing tool for me and anyone that calls and would like to experience its healing power. I will be having Labyrinth celebration days. And will also look forward to celebrating World Labyrinth Day 2012 by myself or with any others that would like to join me...I will serve up refreshments and it will be a great time to share and walk...it is a very empowering experience.

This will be on Saturday May 5th so if you are interested mark it on your calendar now...My place is very easy to get to . On all paved roads.....
Read here about the special day
 http://labyrinthsociety.org/world-labyrinth-day

If you would like to come please e-mail me and provide your mailing address so I can send you a package on Labyrinths and an official invitation with wha tto wear and anything you might want to bring along...



No comments:

Post a Comment