Thursday 20 March 2014

que sera sera what ever will be will be See you at Chez Nous "with us"

Well it has been a tougher than usual  two days.

After 56 years of being together my mom and dad will be living apart starting Monday of next week.
It is sad that it has to be the way it is...Dad needs care and mom need rest.

He will be moving in to Chez Nous in Moose Jaw . A big old residence that nuns lived in has been converted into a seniors home.( I had originally typed a big old nuns residence but I knew what I would hear from all the Wallace clan.....Was she that big)
ANYWAY

The first thing I noticed when I walked in to the building was a feeling of warmth . Then as I met residents came the feeling of  contentment...these people seemed very happy and they interacted with me and the staff showing me around like we were all family. Nice indeed.
Its bright its warm and it is very very  homey....

Dads room will be off the activity room for now.. There might be a change we will see how that goes.
Might be too much activity for him and then again it might be just what he needs ....

Mom liked Chez Nous when I took her today...I think she felt ready to move in too. The nice thing is when she is ready she can move in ...They will find them a bigger room and make it work...

Remember I had to think of the cat for now..
Mulberry is the only place that will take a cat. So mom will live with Sammer and she can visit dad and we can even take Sammer to visit .. Sammer just can't live at Chez Nous..Dad loves Sammy so that is really good..  Kim can take her Min Pin too  the residents will love her

Anyway just had this all to say .... shedding a few tears as we enter this next stage of life....
Take Care

Check Out Chez Nous on the Net. Nice Place


No comments:

Post a Comment