Tuesday 3 January 2012

LOL

This is a picture of Charlotte from last winter......we dont have this much snow this year...  :)


Today I arrived home from work.. I didnt see my only cat Charlotte anywhere....Worrier that I am I figured the worst.
I put the dogs on leashes and headed out for our walk. I called Charlotte loudly a few times... I rounded the corner of the house and started walking towards the barn.... I could see a lot of deer running towards me.....
Interesting I thought and wondered what they were up to ...all of a sudden right at the front of the herd there appeared a furry ball sprinting along ahead of them...Charlotte....the leader of the pack!
The cat and the deer continued to run right to me...at which point Charlotte halted and meowed loudly...The deer turned into the valley...where they stopped and stood..
and here I thought she was alone......apparently she knows how to make new friends   a whole herd of them...
lol
Wish I had the camera with me.....it was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment